Want to work at ModelCo?
We are seeking an experienced SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER to lead channel management, content creation, marketing strategy and execution. You will have proven experience as a social media manager for high traffic accounts, content creation and general marketing activities across PR, influencer, digital and/or events
Are you an exceptional Social Media Manager with a knack for driving engagement and achieving outstanding results? Are you passionate about staying ahead in the fast-paced world of social marketing? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you! We are seeking a talented Social Media Manager to join our dynamic team. This is a fantastic career opportunity to join a fast paced entrepreneurial business that is expanding globally.
This role is a senior, strategic position to help take our already amazing brand to the next level. MCoBeauty has achieved success across Australia and NZ, and you will play a part of our exciting expansion into the US and Canada, in 2024. You will assist to further propel our growth and strengthen our digital presence!
If you live and breathe social media, have a passion for all things beauty, possess a creative flair that sets you apart this could be the role you've been waiting for!
As our Social Media Manager, you'll be the driving force behind our online presence, shaping our brand's image, engaging with our amazing community of beauty and cosmetic enthusiasts.
- Strategically grow our organic social channels (growth in followers, social traffic and social revenue)
- Create exciting, innovative content strategies and plans, being at the very heart of the latest culture and trends emerging online. You will be able to strategically leverage ambassador, influencer and consumer UGC to attract new audiences and engage our existing social followers to drive revenue.
- Execute the social media content strategy in line with the brand aesthetics across multiple channels including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest and others.
- Managing the social content schedule and community engagement across multiple social platforms.
- Strategise, plan and manage giveaways/competitions and collaborations with influencers and other brands to grow our website traffic/revenue, email database sign-ups, Facebook group members and community consistently.
- Lead an effective, results driven social media strategy and organise the actioning of strategy directly with our brand marketing manager and other department/teams.
- Act as a subject matter expert and social media personality for our iconic Australian beauty brands.
- Research new market trends, new technologies, competitor activity and industry best practices across beauty and fashion.
- Create copy & captions for social posts – with strong written communication skills – great spelling and grammar is essential
- Must be able to create basic graphics such as stories in Canva and brief concepts into graphic designers
- Editing of video content through Adobe Rush, Cap Cut & IG
- Assist and create behind-the-scenes content on photo shoots and at events
- Liase with influencer team on influencer content, correct tags, products used and usage
- Manage the Social Media & Content Executive who is a direct report into the Social Media Manager
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a social media manager or digital content expert within beauty or fashion–with a proven ability to scale followers, social traffic and revenue.
- Can adapt their strategy based on data findings to maximise the return of marketing activities.
- Solid business acumen and experience creating and building content to drive revenue.
- Proven track record of growing audience following and engagement through the creation of relevant and inspiring content.
- Must have examples of content creation available to present
- Experience in team management/support
- Ability to identify the latest trends and viral moments and jump on these opportunities as soon as they arise.
- Experience working with content creators and influencers.
- Effective time management, with the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Competitive salary package
- Product allowance
- Fantastic collaborative company culture
This role is a full-time position based at our HQ in Sydney CBD
To apply for the role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title in the subject line.