Hydra Lip Therapy
Hydrate and enhance the appearance of lips with ModelCo LIP PLUMPER.
WHAT IS IT?
A luxuriously hydrating lip plumper that glides over lips to naturally enhance, nourish and volumise for a perfected plump pout.
WHAT IT DOES:
- Gentle plumping technology causes the lips to safely swell and appear more plump and volumised
- Natural ingredients nourish and hydrate lips for all-day comfort
- Acts as the perfect base to prep and hydrate lips before lipstick
- Clear formula enhances natural lip colour and suits every skin tone
WHY YOU'LL LOVE IT:
- Intensely hydrating and nourishing
- Instantly smoothes and plumps lips
- Can be worn alone or underneath other lip products
- Hyaluronic-Filling Spheres
- Marine Collagen
- Primrose Oil
- Vitamin E
- Jojoba Oil
HOW TO USE IT
Apply directly onto the lips. Use generously.
Polybutene, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, TricontanylPVP, Menthol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Isohexadecane, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Lecithin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tripepide-1, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Saccharin, Xanthan Gum, Limonene, CI 15850 (Red 6 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 45410 (Red 27 Lake), CI 77019 (Mica), CI 77891 (Titanim Dioxide).
USE IT WITH
The lip plumper feels very luxiourious, not cheap like many other plumpers. It feels very gentle on my lips and makes them look super plump but is also hydrating at the same time. It is also comfortable on my lips which is really good as I can wear it all day.
Really loving this lip plumper. It doesn't hurt or dry out my lips like other lip plumpers do. It isn't at all sticky and feels really hydrating. SO great!!
This lip plumper works so well. It gives my lips a more plump look and also gives it moisture. I am obssessed and I love wearing other ModelCo products on top of the plumper.