The following are the terms for the “Win The Ultimate #TheBeautySquad Experience with Hailey Baldwin Competition” Terms and Conditions.
Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following only one Eligible Entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction, must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements.
Full T&Cs can be found below:
- Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is ModelCo Pty Ltd (ABN 69 149 534 181) of Unit 5, 809 -821 Botany Road, Rosebery NSW, 2018, telephone 02 8354 6700 (“Promoter”).
WHO CAN ENTER
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over who can travel to Sydney from 05/12/16 to 06/12/16 (at their own expense) in the event they are drawn as a winner, excluding the following:
a) Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin; and
b) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
- Promotion commences on 07/11/2016 and ends at 11:59pm AEDT on 27/11/2016 or when stocks of Hailey Baldwin for ModelCo products run out online, whichever first (“Promotional Period”).
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any Hailey Baldwin for ModelCo product(s) from www.modelco.com and enter the code ‘SQUAD’ at the check out (“Qualifying Transaction”). For every Qualifying Transaction, Eligible Entrants will receive one (1) entry into the draw (“Eligible Entry”).
- A full list of Hailey Baldwin for ModelCo products are listed in Annexure A below.
- Multiple entries permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one (1) Eligible Entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction, regardless of the number of Hailey Baldwin for ModelCo products purchased in that transaction in excess of one (1); and (b) each Eligible Entry must be submitted in accordance with entry requirements.
- Eligible Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all Eligible Entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all Eligible Entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL an Eligible Entrant’s Eligible Entries and forfeiture of any right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify that one (1) or more Hailey Baldwin for ModelCo product(s) were purchased, and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- If requested by the Promoter, Eligible Entrants must produce, within the time requested by the Promoter at its absolute discretion, appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the Promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim a prize (if won) and compliance with these Terms. If the items required by the Promoter are not received or an Eligible Entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the Promoter within the time required by the Promoter, the Eligible Entry submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes will only be awarded following all verification requirements of the Promoter being met to its satisfaction
- Eligible Entrants can only enter the Promotion in their own name. Eligible Entrants who attempt to enter the Promotion using different names or contact details will be ineligible to win.
- If more than one (1) person attempts to claim the prize, the Promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning Eligible Entrant is.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an Eligible Entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the Eligible Entrant.
PRIZE DRAW & PRIZE INFORMATION
- The electronic prize draw will be conducted at ModelCo Pty Ltd, Unit 5, 809 -821 Botany Road, Rosebery NSW, 2018 (“Draw Location”).
- A random electronic prize draw will be conducted at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter at 9:00am AEDT on 28/11/2016 from all valid Eligible Entries received during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered.
- The first three (3) valid entries drawn will each win an experience with Hailey Baldwin on 05/12/2016 and 06/12/2016,. Prize includes:
a) Attending Hailey Baldwin’s exclusive in store appearance at Mecca Maxima Chatswood on Monday 05/12/2016.
b) Attending the red carpet and media breakfast for the launch of Hailey Baldwin’s new collection at Catalina Rose Bay on Monday 05/12/2016.
c) Behind the scenes attendance at Hailey Baldwin’s official ModelCo campaign shoot in Sydney.
d) Meet and greet with Hailey Baldwin including one (1) photograph in Sydney.
e) A goodie bag filled with Hailey Baldwin x ModelCo cosmetic products and merchandise, as selected by the Promoter in its discretion;
f) An exclusive Hailey Baldwin promotional product, selected by the Promoter in its discretion; and
g) Transfers between the first event and any subsequent events on the same day, on both 05/12/2016 and 06/12/2016. For the avoidance of doubt, the winner must make their own way to the first event, as specified to them by the Promoter, each day and from the last event (to their residence or any other location chosen by them) each day, at their own cost.
Winners will be accompanied by a ModelCo chaperone during all events and must follow the reasonable instructions of the chaperone during all events.
- Each winner is responsible for making his or her own way to and from Sydney at their own cost, as indicated above, in order to participate in the prize. Prize does not include accommodation. All costs associated or arising in connection with the prize are the responsibility of the winners.
- As a condition of accepting the prize, each winner must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize providers in their absolute discretion, including but not limited to a legal release and indemnity form.
- Prize cannot be sold, scalped, auctioned, raffled, pledged, or promoted as an incentive or reward by any third party as an inducement for any person or other entity to enter into any commercial or other arrangements with that third party. If the prize is obtained through any of these methods, it will not be honoured.
- Prize participants are responsible for compliance with all applicable third party terms and bear all risks associated with failure to comply with any of them. They will be required to maintain an acceptable standard of behaviour while a participant in the prize. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter assumes no liability (and will provide no compensation) to a prize winner who, as a result of any failure to comply with any third party terms:
a) is unable to participate in the prize (or any part of it); or
b) suffers any other loss or damage.
- In the event that for any reason a winner does not take an element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize.
- Winners will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.modelco.com from 28/11/2016.
UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW (IF ANY)
- If a prize is won by an Eligible Entrant and they do not claim their prize by 11:00am AEDT on 01/12/2016, a random electronic re-draw will be conducted on that date at 12 noon AEDST at the Draw Location by a representative of the Promoter from all remaining Eligible Entries received in the Promotion in order to distribute any unclaimed prize, subject to any directions from the relevant gaming departments.
NOTIFICATION OF UNCLAIMED PRIZE DRAW WINNERS (IF ANY)
- Winners of the unclaimed prize draw, if any, will be notified by telephone and in writing within two (2) business days of the draw and their names will be published online at www.modelco.comfrom 02/12/2016.
- Total prize pool value is $2,490.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash. Prizes must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize from time of printing Promotion materials.
- Acceptance and use of the prize is subject to terms and conditions imposed by those involved in providing goods and/or services as part of or in connection with the prize.
- If the Promoter is unable to provide any winner with the nominated prize (or part of the prize), the Promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of equal or greater monetary value to the nominated prize, subject to any directions given by the relevant gaming departments.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotional Period. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any Eligible Entrant who, in the opinion of the Promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry mechanism or prize draw in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Terms. The Promoter’s decisions in relation to all aspects of the Promotion are final and binding on each Eligible Entrant and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Any cost associated with accessing the ModelCo website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection lawsin the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the:
- Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and
- employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 35(a),
shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the prizes.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning the prize.
- The prize winners must, at the Promoter’s request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to winning the prize, free of charge, and they consent to the Promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
- CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Immediately upon submission all Eligible Entries become the sole property of the Promoter.
- All information Eligible Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of administering this Promotion and contacting the winners.
- The Promoter may disclose Eligible Entrants’ Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
- By entering the Promotion, Eligible Entrants consent to their Personal Information being entered into a database and being used by the Promoter, the Promoter’s related entities and agencies engaged by the Promoter, for the Promoter’s current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
- Entry is conditional on providing this Personal Information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the Eligible Entrant. Eligible Entrants should direct any request to opt out, access, update or correct information to the Promoter.
Authorised under Permit Numbers –NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/09088